Are you an experienced and highly business-minded HR professional? Are you passionate about providing world-class HR solutions to businesses that equate to financial success? If so, we want to speak with you TODAY!
The HR Advisor will work to implement customized Human Resource programs that allow our clients to achieve their business objectives. Acting as a trusted advisor to business leaders, the position delivers workplace strategies that impact culture by driving integrated talent management, employee development, compensation alignment, performance management, and other initiatives.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Works under guidance and mentorship of a senior HR practitioner.
- Assists in content development.
- Assists in preparation of presentations and participates in meetings.
- Natural sales affinity. Identifies growth opportunities with clients and networks on behalf of HR Solutions. Takes revenue generating initiatives and builds TPD brand awareness.
- Implements HR Programs and Processes
- Provides training and coaching around HR Programs and Processes
- Early development as a client business partner, understands business strategy, goals and plans, and can recommend relevant HR solutions to impact business performance and employee engagement.
- The role requires some experience in a broad range of HR Facets including but not limited to: Policy Manuals, Employment Standards, Organizational Development, Change Management Initiatives, Performance Management Systems, Job Analysis and Job Description Creation, Full Cycle Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, Organizational Health and Safety, Metric driven HR Solutions, Total Compensation Reviews, Labour Market Opinion Consultation and processing, Career development, HR technology (HRIS, ATS)
What you bring to the table.
- 5-7 year progressive HR responsibility
- Knowledge of Google products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and familiarity with HRIS
- Applied knowledge and experience in a broad range of HR practices.
- Has client contact on project design and implementation. Can comprehend clients' needs and translate to solution design.
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.