Our client, a highly established and growing International company in the food manufacturing industry, has a rare opening for a Supply Chain Consultant to join their dynamic team.
This position is open due to the tremendous growth and success the company has experienced. This is a 1 year contract with possibility of extending.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Consultant will be the additional resource in the team that can be the “right-hand” person for taking high level instructions and make things happen. They are looking not only for a person that keep things running, but need an individual that can help implement new processes (like demand / supply planning, S&OP, capacity analysis) and improve existing ones (MRP, production planning, transportation planning).
- Main objectives for Supply Chain:
- Implement new ERP
- Maintain 99%+ customer service level across the business and less than 25 days-on-hand inventory
- Keep logistic cost per kg flat (including warehouse and transportation)
- Position specific objectives:
- Support the implementation of new processes associated with ERP such as:
- Sales & Operating Plan -S&OP
- Demand forecast and demand planning
- Supply planning
- Warehouse Management System-WMS
- Prepare warehouses with optimized layout and racks
- FIFO and FEFO
- Inventory reconciliation
- Material Purchasing and Production Planning MRP and MPS
- Optimizing cost at local operations during off peak (1-2 shifts/day)
- Optimizing capacity utilization
- Optimize distribution with service and cost:
- Analyze current transportation lanes, cost per kg (currently we are engaging with a transportation consultant to help us with this)
- Identify best transportation companies per lane and negotiate SLA and $ per lane for FTL and LTL
What will help you succeed:
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain roles (planning, procurement, distribution) in food & beverage
- It would be ideal to have certificate in supply chain (CSCM, CSCP, CSCMP)
- Team work and adaptability to local cultures
- Influence without hierarchical power
- Demand forecast, supply planning, S&OP
- Production Planning in a multi-plant environment
- 3PL management
- Logistics, warehouse and transportation
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive compensation ($95K to $110K)
- Supportive colleagues and leadership team
- and more!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away! No cover letter required.