Are you an experienced and highly business-minded HR professional? Do you have an entrepreneurial eye that consistently identifies new and profitable business opportunities?
The HR Services Client Partner will work at a strategic level to design and implement customized Human Resource programs that allow our clients to achieve their business objectives. Acting as a trusted advisor to business leaders, the position leads the delivery of workplace strategies that impact culture by driving integrated talent management, employee development, compensation alignment, performance management, and other initiatives.
This role offers flexible work arrangements with part-time and full-time schedules available.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Work with clients to develop and implement their HR strategies, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction around the delivery and business impact of our services.
- Implement and leverage technology to facilitate the HR strategy.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the value we provide to our clients while generating growth opportunities for TPD.
- Hire, train, lead and mentor a team of HR professionals.
- Track results through critical key performance indicators to identify positive or negative trends and use data to make strategic decisions
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert in HR best practices, both internally and externally.
- Posses an entrepreneurial mindset that maximizes all available revenue streams and enhances business growth.
What you bring to the table.
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Excellent ability to motivate others
- Experience in all areas of HR, with exposure to Workforce Planning, Employer Branding, Organizational Culture, Change Management, Employee Engagement, Recruitment Strategy, Compensation and Incentive Programs, Performance Management, Training and Development, Leadership Coaching, Career Pathing and Succession Planning
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft technology suites, Talent Management Systems, HR Information Systems
- Post Secondary Education in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or other related field.
- Corporate experience in Business Leadership, Strategy, and Business Development.
- Diverse experience as a Senior HR Manager or Director.
- 10+ years of HR and related business experience.
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
What you get in return.
Flexible Work Environment
Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
Broad and Diverse Client Base
Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
Opportunities For Rapid Growth
Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.