Our client, an innovative promotional products supplier, has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious, organized, and analytical Warehouse Coordinator to assist us in our fulfillment and shipping department. The ideal candidate will possess very strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Process online orders, track, monitor and log all inventory items
- Prepare, pack, and ship outbound orders in a timely fashion
- Receive, inspect and record inventory items to ensure they adhere to our quality assurance
- Prepare commercial invoices as required
- Manage and reconcile inventory, ensuring stock is accurately received and recorded
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
- Use automated shipping systems to prepare shipping documents
- Generate customer orders
- Prepare kits
- Assist with special projects, as assigned
- Able to switch between working at a desk to going into the warehouse to pull items, assemble kits, prep packages to ship out
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience in inventory logistics and warehouse fulfillment
- Basic knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to wear multiple hats, multi-task, and manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Takes initiative and results oriented
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with good problem solving and mathematical skills
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive Compensation ($38K to 41K)
- Job security
- Ample training
- Work/Life balance
- Benefits package
If you believe you would be a good fit to join an exciting team, please submit your resume today!
Interviews are taking place immediately and cover letters are not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!