Our Client, a service provider to the automotive industry, is looking for a Loan Administrator to join their dynamic team. If you are someone who is detail oriented, driven to succeed, with excellent data entry skills and some related experience, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Loan Administrator is responsible for the timely processing of all loans including compliance of the documentation. A keen eye for detail and data entry skills are essential.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Maintain and manage the fax and funding que in the adjudication platform.
- Review and audit all documentation received from dealership to ensure compliance with all bank policies as well as Anti-Money laundering policies.
- Data entry - ensure loan information entered manually or electronically in to the bank platform is accurate.
- Review and maintain lien registrations
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years experience in banking administration or consumer lending is an asset
- An eye for detail, accuracy is key
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast paced, volume driven environment
- Highly organized, with ability to multitask and prioritize workflow
- Ability to take on varied tasks and duties in response to business needs
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental plan
- RRSP matching
- Supportive work environment
- Onsite gym available to all staff
- Rooftop patio to enjoy lunches and company events
- Great downtown location
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We at TPD, look forward to working with you.