Our client, a highly established market leader in the fire and security industry, has a rare opportunity for a Residential Security Sales Representative to join their growing team.
The Residential Security Sales Representative focuses on developing and driving security alarm sales within an assigned geographic territory and/or assigned customer accounts. The self-motivated, high-profile, sales professional possesses strong sales skills and technical aptitude with the ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve sales objectives, and promote residential security solutions with a focus on growing the branch’s customer base.
As a Residential Security Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Obtain sales by developing new accounts, following up on company-generated leads and servicing the existing customer base.
- Travels to, and visit premises, complete surveys, determine customer objectives/requirements, and design a system through security consultation that will best meet the needs of the customer and the particular site.
- Prepare and present quotes, and follow up on quotes by telephone and/or in person to obtain the
- Follow established procedures in closing of the sale that includes reviewing the terms and conditions of the agreement with the customer, and completing all necessary documentation.
- Practice a number of methods, such as preparing and delivering follow-up letters, phone calls, and responding to customer complaints in a timely manner, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Good knowledge of professional selling skills, including the ability to overcome rejection, fact finding, closing and follow-up. Strong presentation and negotiating ability.
To be successful you will need:
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in Electronics, Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or Sales (asset)
- Proven sales experience in residential services, preferably in the Security & Life Safety industry
- Strong prospecting skills including telephone and in-person cold calling
- Technical industry knowledge in fire and security systems
- Must be able to work flexible hours, and travel for business
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Proficient personal computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary including a base plus commission
- Company vehicle, cellphone and laptop
- Strong extended benefits
- Opportunity to grow
- RRSP matching
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, kindly submit your resume, cover letters not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.