Our client, a highly established and growing International company in the food manufacturing and distribution industry, has a rare opening for an Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
This position is open due to the tremendous growth and success the company has experienced.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this energetic, self-motivated Account Manager will be the liaison between clients and the operations staff as well as provide general support for the Sr. sales team. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide exceptional levels of service to existing retail and food service accounts.
- Obtain new orders, establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential independent business customers.
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily sales call reports, and quarterly business plans.
- Generating revenue opportunities in existing or potential accounts to meet or exceed annual budgets.
- Researching accounts, understanding customer short and long term needs, and forecasting business opportunities.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and merchandising techniques.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; develop solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Promoting company image and products at business related events.
What will help you succeed:
- Diploma in Marketing, Sales, or Business preferred, with a minimum of 2 year’s experience involving direct customer service and sales.
- Results orientated, highly creative, motivated, and organized self- starter with a positive attitude who seeks to continually improve with an entrepreneurial flair.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to take ownership of the position; must be able to multi task, prioritize, and meet organizational deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong analytical and negotiation abilities.
- Strong customer focus balanced with the organizations goals.
- Ability to work independently and make informed decisions independently.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Self-driven to succeed and surpass targets.
- Being a change agent, flexible and adaptable to new ideas and approaches.
- Strong planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to set priorities and measure results.
- Excellent computer skills/Technology (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel at approximately 25% of the month
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive compensation ($65K) plus bonuses of $10K-$15K.
- Extended benefits
- Car allowance
- Ample room for career progression
- Job security
- Supportive colleagues and leadership team
- and more!
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and innovative spirit, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)