Are you a resilient and customer-centric professional who has the ability to manage the needs of both your consumer and your organization? Are you passionate about providing world-class HR and Talent Acquisition solutions to businesses that equate to financial success? If you said yes, keep reading!
The HR and Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as a liaison between our clients and the organization in an effort to ensure a world-class experience and adherence to our delivery standards.
The will work to implement customized Human Resources programs that allow our clients to achieve their business objectives. Under the mentorship of a Senior Practitioner, the incumbent delivers workplace strategies that impact culture by driving integrated talent management, talent acquisition, resource planning, employee development, performance management, and other initiatives.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
What you will be doing.
- Partner with a team to create and deliver a talent strategy and process tailored to each client's specific needs. Understand their business, culture, values, and mission to create an engaging candidate experience and deliver world-class talent that promotes our client's strategic business goals.
- Manage our client's full-cycle recruitment process for entry-level roles, including role discovery, marketing, sourcing, interviewing, evaluating and the offer process.
- Assist in sourcing and vetting talent, and administering the hiring process for intermediate and senior-level roles.
- Assist in the preparation of HR initiatives tailored made to find the client's needs.
- Through a natural sales affinity, you will identify growth opportunities with clients and network on behalf of HR Solutions. Take revenue-generating initiatives and build TPD's brand awareness.
- Aid in implementing HR Programs and Processes
- The incumbent will be exposed to a broad range of HR Facets including but not limited to: Policy Manuals, Employment Standards, Organizational Development, Change Management Initiatives, Performance Management Systems, Job Analysis and Job Description Creation, Full Cycle Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, Organizational Health and Safety, Metric driven HR Solutions, Total Compensation Reviews, Labour Market Opinion Consultation and processing, Career development, HR technology (HRIS, ATS)
What you bring to the table.
- 3-5 years experience in HR, recruitment, office management, administration, project coordination, consulting or other related fields
- A degree or diploma in Business, Human Resources, Communication, or Phycology
- Knowledge of Google products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience doing project designing and implementing an area of HR. Ability to comprehend clients' needs and translate that to solution design.
- Project Coordination Skills
- Strong Administration Skills
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Participates actively in group activities, fostering a team environment
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem-solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results-driven, creative approach to problem-solving!
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast-Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.