Do you know what it takes to find the right person for the right seat in an organization? Do you have the hunting chops to go to the ends of the earth to find the right person for your organization? do you thrive in a fast-paced, fun, and high volume environment? If so, this may be an opportunity made in heaven for you!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your purpose is to deliver strategic talent solutions to our clients across North America. In conjunction with our Talent Acquisition Manager, our Talent Acquisition Specialists help to develop a customized talent strategy for our clients and engage candidates to deliver profitable relationships and workforce effectiveness.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open-door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Partner with TA team to create and deliver a talent strategy and process tailored to each client's specific needs. Understand their business, culture, values, and mission to create an engaging candidate experience and deliver world-class talent that promotes our client's strategic business goals.
- Manage our clients full-cycle recruitment process for entry-level roles, including role discovery, marketing, sourcing, interviewing, evaluating and the offer process.
- Assist in sourcing and vetting talent, and administering the hiring process for intermediate and senior-level roles.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs, when representation is in the best interest of our clients
- Deliver a positive experience to all candidates and other stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Excellent Talent Acquisition knowledge (This is not your run of the mill recruiter role, we are looking for a true internal TA Specialist)
- Basic knowledge of Accounting / Payroll
- Effective decision-maker with sound judgment
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- Excellent communicator, strong listening skills
- Genuine desire to help others and strong customer service orientation
- Effectively builds relationships and maintains a network
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Participates actively in group activities, fostering a team environment
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
- 3-5 years of Recruiting experience (Corporate or internal TA capacity preferred)
- Background in agency and in-house recruitment preferred
- Post-secondary education, with a strong preference for Human Resource Management or Business education
- Experience and knowledge of basic HR functions
- Advanced knowledge of Talent Acquisition best practices and industry trends
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives your decision making & problem-solving.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results-driven, creative approach to problem-solving!
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TPD University
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Fast-Paced, Innovative Environment
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply