Are you a driven and highly business-minded HR professional? Are you passionate about providing world-class HR solutions to businesses that equate to financial success? If so, we want to speak with you TODAY!
The HR Coordinator will work to implement customized Human Resources programs that allow our clients to achieve their business objectives. Under the mentorship of a Senior Practitioner, the incumbent delivers workplace strategies that impact culture by driving integrated talent management, employee development, compensation alignment, performance management, compliance, and other initiatives.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open-door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Work under the guidance and mentorship of a senior HR practitioner.
- Assist in content development.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and participate in meetings.
- Through a natural sales affinity, you will identify growth opportunities with clients and network on behalf of HR Solutions. Take revenue-generating initiatives and build TPD's brand awareness.
- Aid in implementing HR Programs and Processes
- Support the HR Information System (HRIS) implementations.
- The incumbent will be exposed to a broad range of HR Facets including but not limited to: Policy Manuals, Employment Standards, Organizational Development, Change Management Initiatives, Performance Management Systems, Job Analysis and Job Description Creation, Full Cycle Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Succession Planning, Organizational Health and Safety, Metric driven HR Solutions, Total Compensation Reviews, Labour Market Opinion Consultation and processing, Career development, HR technology (HRIS, ATS)
What you bring to the table.
- 1-2 years experience in HR, office management, administration, project coordination, consulting or other related fields
- A degree or diploma in Business or Human Resources
- Knowledge of Google products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Applied knowledge and experience in Recruitment
- Experience with an HRIS
- Experience doing project designing and implementing an area of HR. Ability to comprehend clients' needs and translate that to solution design.
- Project Coordination Skills
- Strong Administration Skills
- Valid Driver's License
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem-solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results-driven, creative approach to problem-solving!
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast-Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.