An award-winning software company is looking for a passionate and ambitious Software Specialist (Altassian) to join their Infrastructure & Core Services Team in Edmonton Alberta!
As a Software Specialist (Atlassian), your job is to build, maintain and run application configuration and delivery related to the Atlassian software stack including, but not limited to, Confluence and JIRA.
You will work on the Infrastructure and Core Services (ICS) team, as part of the business applications integration specialty responsible for supporting the Atlassian product line for the critical business operations of the product management, software development, professional services and customer support / success teams.
This role works closely with product management, software developers, and success team members to define, implement, deploy and monitor software solutions to support these teams.
- Design, deploy, secure and maintain Atlassian product lines on AWS including JIRA and Confluence.
- Create and customize Atlassian products with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes to support the project teams.
- Work with stakeholders to clearly define and document the business and subsequent system requirements in preparation for implementation of Atlassian products.
- Consult with teams on adopting and configuring JIRA and Confluence in an agile environment.
- Consult with teams on migrating business processes and data migration from third-party solutions into JIRA and Confluence.
- Solve technical and/or functional problems with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc) and integration with 3rd party products.
- Upgrade, configure, customize and secure Atlassian products on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Provide administration support.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in using Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience in Scrum Agile methodology
- Previous experience in administration, consulting, or support
- Experience in leading organization and enterprise transformation initiatives
- Demonstrated excellence in facilitation of leading teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- A solid understanding of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- A solid understanding of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Post-secondary degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Accounting, or closely related field.
What's In It for You?
- Competitive salary
- 5-7% Bonus
- Opportunity for career growth
- Fun and engaging culture with many long term employees
- Professional development
- Job security
- Supportive senior managers
Interviews are taking place right away!
To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).