Headquartered in Richmond, our client, a well-recognized retail brand with an outstanding reputation, is currently seeking a Sales Manager as they are expanding throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. If you are looking for an excellent company culture and room for growth, we want to hear from you!
The Sales Manager is expected to support, coach, train, mentor, and assist the retail sales staff, as well as the store support staff to achieve goals. Working directly with the General Manager, the Sales Manager ensures that actions are being taken to successfully achieve targets and Key Performance Indicators. With a focus on driving sales growth, the Retail Sales Manager is responsible for the leadership and direction of the team with a focus on increasing market share through a customer-centric approach.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets for assigned sales staff
- Manage and support the retail sales staff (coaching and mentoring, training and development, performance management, scheduling etc.)
- Work with the General Manager to manage all store functions: customer escalations, strategic showroom merchandising, problem resolution, etc.
- Work with General Manager to execute corporate strategies and objectives
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key trade partners
- Conduct product and sales training sessions for the assigned sales team
- 3-5 years of successful retail sales experience in a management role
- Proven ability to deliver sales growth, set objectives and achieve them
- Successful completion of business courses, including supervisory training
- Proven ability and track record of coaching, mentoring and performance management
- The ability to lead, coach, motivate and enhance existing teams for success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software
- The ability to work evenings, weekends and additional hours when required
- Appliance knowledge is an asset but not mandatory
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary ($55K - 65K plus bonus)
- Room for growth and career progression
- Full extended-benefits
- Excellent work environment
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, kindly submit your resume, cover letters not required.
Interviews are taking place right away.
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality are part of TPD's core values.