Our client, a global leader of non-invasive orthopaedic products and services, is looking to hire a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their team for a 18 month maternity leave contract.
There is a chance for the position to become permanent but not guaranteed.
As Marketing Communications Specialist, you'll be responsible for supporting the marketing activities for the Canadian market. You'll be collaborating with the product marketing management team to develop strategies for launching products. You'll be coordinating the Canadian conference schedule, assisting in the organization of educational events, and supporting the marketing program. Partnering with Americas Marketing Communication team to localize and deploy local marketing campaigns and strategies.
WHAT you'll be doing:
- Preparing and delivering marketing presentations and reporting on project KPI’s
- Research and develop new, engaging content related to our target audience
- Maintain graphic standards and branding
- Assisting in Go-To-Market strategy and deployment
- Supporting management team with organizing various projects
- Collaborate with product experts and various departments to identify target market needs
- Oversee Canadian social media platforms
- Coordinate internal communications
- Comply with copyright and privacy regulations
- Exercises good use of company funds and property within the set guidelines. Maintains an honest and professional attitude as the company’s representative at all times.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by maintaining own workspace and reporting any potential hazards.
WHAT you bring to the table:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing Communications or related
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Hands on experience with MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop and other publishing tools
- Experience working with databases and project management tools
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Experience with Salesforce/Pardot an asset
- Creative mindset
- Effective problem solver with attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for helping businesses grow
WHAT you receive in return:
- Competitive Salary: $65K annually plus 18% Bonus.
- Potential to be extended into permanent position.
- Feel-good industry where you are helping better people's lives!
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away!
To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letters not required)
We look forward to reviewing your resume.