TPD’s Business Process Outsourcing team is in search of a strategic, driven, and experienced Digital Transformation Specialist to join their team in Vancouver, BC on a contractual basis.
If you have experience in Digital Transformation, and are looking to support the transition of a company that is striving to create the workplace of the future, this position is for you!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
To be successful in this job, you need to minimum 5 years of project management experience, and prior successful cases of digital transformation in an enterprise environment. Your change management skills are excellent that you know how to change people’s behavior from bottom to upper level. In addition to these three key aspects, you will be more successful when you are in line with these requirements
- Proven project leadership role in an enterprise-wide digital transformation
- Expertise in change management within the context of a digital transformation
- Strong subject matter expertise in document and records management is a significant asset
- Working knowledge of organization design also an asset
- Consulting background is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Proven experience in providing service to senior level internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- A Self-starter, proactive and independent decision maker
- Manage and strong execution of the Firm’s paperless working vision
- Develop and execute a robust change management plan to enable the transition to paperless working
- Develop and execute project plans that address scope, risk, schedule based on PMO standards and guidelines to enable the implementation of the paperless vision
- Work closely with and maintain strong work relationships with concurrent digital projects to ensure seamless coordination of technology and behavioural migration to paperless working
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive compensation based on your experience
- The chance to work with a company that inspires to change how the working world perceives it’s employees
- Part-time or contract hours
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Flexible Hours
- Work in an inclusive and supportive environment
Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a criminal background check.
Please apply today, all applications will be considered.