This is a rare opportunity to join the fast growing Cannabis industry and be a part of a highly respected international organization.
This is an Extraction & Processing Solutions Company specializing in the HEMP/CBD processing markets.
Please note that this position can be based in BC or Ontario and relocation packages are provided.
Mandarin speaking ability is a requirement due to the requirement to work with the specialized team in Asia.
In this role, you will be putting together state of the art processing plants for the CBD markets. This will involve project supervision and management regarding the installation, commissioning, and operation for production lines
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Onsite project management and supervision regarding the installation, commissioning and operation of large-scale chemical engineering equipment.
▪ Designing industrial processing sites using engineering computer software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.)
▪ Follow quality assurance guidelines, SOP, safety and proper documentation to ensure compliance with cGMP standards.
▪ Ensure equipment reliability throughout production process.
▪ Ability to resolve any conflict respectfully and in a timely manner, addressing and resolving problems in order to create a culture of engagement and high-performance.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Mandarin and English language proficiency is a requirement of both oral and written skills.
- Experience preferably in the installation and commissioning of large-scale chemical engineering
- Excellent critical thinking skills to be able to troubleshoot any issue with the processes and installation.
- Flexibility to travel
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience
- A successful track record of working in the manufacturing, agricultural, or pharmaceutical sectors
- Knowledge of Processing Plant development
- Knowledge or experience in chromatography would be an asset (not required)
- Proficiency in engineering computer software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive Salary: $80K to $140K
- A people focused culture that insists on putting employees first
- Competitive and fully paid benefits
- Ability to be a leader to a growing team
- Opportunity to work in an emerging market with endless growth opportunities
- Many other perks
Interviews commence right away!
Send us your resume (no cover letters required) for consideration.
We look forward to working with you!