Our client, a global leader in logistics & transportation in North Delta is looking to bring on Coordinators to join their team. This fantastic opportunity allows you to grow within the organization, weekly pay and the location is transit accessible with open roles for day shift and another for afternoon shift.
Day Shift: Wednesday to Saturday
Weds & Thurs - 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 pm (12 hours)
Fri & Sat - 6:30 a.m. - 2:30pm (8 hours)
Afternoon Shift: Monday to Thursday
Mon & Tues - 2:30 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Weds & Thurs - 2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Accurately transact freight receipts and shipments
- Create and deliver production reports to customers
- Troubleshoot shipment variances at customer request
- Coordinating freight pickups with designated carriers
- Assisting Customer Service and Quality Assurance Coordinator with OS&D (overages, shortages and damages)
- Assist in planning inbound and outbound loads
- Assist Customer Service, Quality Assurance and production as needed
- Cross train in other areas of the team
- Special Projects as assigned
- Performs job related duties as specified by management
- Self-starter attitude
What we're looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and organized, ability to focus on details and compare data
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks
- Industry experience preferred; not required
What you can expect in return:
- Starting rate of $16-18 - based on experience
- Potential for overtime
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Benefits after probation (medical, dental, EAP, sick time + more)
- Opportunities for growth
- Working with a dynamic team!
If you are looking for a great position in which you can grow with a fast-paced company while expanding your abilities in administration, please submit your resume today to be considered! Interviews are taking place immediately as this position is ready to start ASAP. No cover letter required.