Are you a resilient and customer-centric professional who has the ability to manage the needs of both your consumer and your organization? Are you passionate about providing world-class HR and Talent Acquisition support to a rapidly growing company? If you said yes, keep reading!
The HR and Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers in a professional setting at YVR airport. You will have the ability to ensure a world-class candidate experience and adherence to our delivery standards.
Our client is a Canadian National Security Provider Company that provides tailored & scalable Security solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change and the need for adaptable Security solutions
What you will be doing.
- Partner with Hiring Manager's to create and deliver a talent strategy and process tailored to each client's specific needs.
- Manage a full-cycle recruitment process for entry-level roles, including role discovery, marketing, sourcing, interviewing, evaluating and the offer process.
- Assist in sourcing and vetting talent, and administering the hiring process for intermediate and senior-level roles.
- Assist in the preparation of HR initiatives to ensure a seamless candidate recruitment experience.
- Aid in implementing HR Programs and Processes
What you bring to the table.
- 3-5 years experience in HR, recruitment, office management, administration, project coordination, consulting or other related fields
- A degree or diploma in Business, Human Resources, Communication, or Psychology
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project Coordination Skills
- Strong Administration Skills
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Participates actively in group activities, fostering a team environment
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
What makes you a successful candidate?
- You know how to pick up the phone and interact with Candidates and Managers from diverse backgrounds
- You are able to work autonomously with strong problem-solving skills
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results-driven, creative approach to problem-solving!
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
What you get in return.
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast-Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Paid Benefits
- Strong Company Culture
- Opportunities For Growth
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.