Do you know what it takes to find the right person for the right opportunity in an organization? Do you know how to manage a team of employees to lead them to team success? Do you thrive in a fun, high energy, and high volume environment? If so, this may be an opportunity made for you!
TPD has an opportunity for a Staffing Coordinator to join our high performing team in Vancouver!
In this multifaceted role, you will be responsible for helping businesses and job seekers succeed. This position is responsible for developing and implementing client recruitment strategy as well as ongoing management of employees. If you are looking to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment, are detail oriented, have strong people skills and love to win, this could be the opportunity for you!
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems. We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Maintaining current & building new client relationships through exceptional customer service and delivery
- Active & Passive Sourcing, Screening, candidates for multiple roles across various industries (focus on Administrative & Customer service roles)
- Managing a count of 35- 50 employees
- Employee onboarding
- Managing employee performance through quarterly reviews, performance improvement plans or terminations.
- Creating and updating accurate schedules and confirming the schedule with staff, tracking attendance and no show's
- Writing and maintaining job advertisements and liaising with sourcing partners to continuously grow the applicant pipeline; maintaining TPD job board
- Meeting weekly KPI’s to ensure the success of your business unit
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience in high volume recruiting
- Customer Service Mindset
- Strong people skills and ability to have hard conversations
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, data entry, Word)
- A strong sense of personal accountability, integrity, and adventure
WHAT WE WILL OFFER IN RETURN:
- Competitive wage
- Potential for profit share and referral bonuses
- Medical and dental benefits after completion of 3-month probation - if eligible for MSP
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient downtown office location
- Opportunities for growth
- Free access to the on-site gym
- Vacation and sick day
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!