Our Client, a service provider to the automotive industry, providing retail consumer auto loans through a network of franchised auto dealers across Canada, is looking for a Business Development Administrator to join the team!
This position is responsible for supporting the Business Development department by handling monthly reports, new dealer set ups, current dealer maintenance, and field staff support. Tasks will greatly vary depending on business needs and this will require the employee to be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented and independent.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Onboarding new dealerships by validating Dealership Agreements, Articles of Incorporation and VOID information.
- Creating and maintaining client profiles in Outlook Contacts and internal systems, while also pulling credit bureau reports for all dealers.
- Maintaining current Dealership Ownership and Name Changes. Follow up with Territory Reps to ensure correct documentation is provided and update all required systems and trackers as required.
- Notify Territory Reps of prospective dealership requests while ensuring the maintenance of trackers and territory lists.
- Maintain email distribution lists for marketing purposes.
- Drafting of FC Rep monthly commission reports using internal systems
- Creating and maintaining weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports. Using excel spreadsheets, charts and templates to support the Business Development Teams continuous efforts to drive business, maintain focus, development and growth.
- Monthly initial review and validation of submitted department expenses for accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Prepare presentation packages, promotion material and brochures to send out to Dealerships
- Order, maintain and track promotion material for shipment during ongoing promotions and seasonal requests from Dealer Partnerships and Territory Reps.
- Supporting new hires on the Business Development team by providing up to date training binder (s).
- Handle Territory Reps inquiries by directing questions to appropriate departments within the General Bank for resolution.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ year of proven working experience as an administrative assistant, clerk or related roles.
- Experience in the financial services or business development industry or a related field is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Excellent excel skills including and not limited to being able to create pivot tables, charts and using excel formulas for analytical review, creating and maintaining reports and trackers.
- Communication skills; establishes trusting relationships using written and verbal communication with vendors, clients and team members, portraying the General Bank customer service value.
- Time management skills; Continuously able to balance resources and re-establish priorities and deadlines based on changing business needs.
- Quality management skills; detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis.
- Accountability – holds oneself responsible for quality of work and commits to agreed-upon action plans.
- Adaptability - performs consistently at a high level in different environments and with different tasks, responsibilities, and people.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental plan
- RRSP matching
- Supportive work environment
- Onsite gym available to all staff
- Rooftop patio to enjoy lunches and company events
- Great downtown location
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We at TPD, look forward to working with you.