Sales and Marketing Coordinator role serves to optimize and improve the sales and marketing process for the sales team, act as a liaison between traditional sales and marketing to further TPD’s inbound marketing approach, while also working closely with the sales team to improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the sales process and support sales enablement.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will focus on customer acquisition as well as customer retention activities by supporting sales and marketing efforts through the various tools and platforms that TPD leverages.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Career Development - We are passionate about helping our employees develop in their chosen field. TPD promotes an entrepreneurial environment for career growth.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing
- Provide regular administrative and coordination support to the sales and marketing teams.
- Identify opportunities to better leverage TPD’s sales and marketing systems and processes to improve customer acquisition and retention, driving sales and revenue growth.
- Optimize Hubspot workflows and campaigns to maximize lead generation, customer acquisition.
- Qualify and organize leads through various different channels and assigns to the sales team for nurturing.
- Manage the TPD’s Job Bot program.
- Sales KPI and Scorecard management.
- Info@ inbox and Live Chat management.
- Long Tail Account Nurture program through email sequencing campaigns.
- Special Projects Support: including event partnership exploration and Private Equity Sales Strategy.
What you bring to the table
- HubSpot CRM knowledge (highly preferred).
- Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Sales training/education (highly preferred).
- Strong organizational and time management ability.
- Demonstrated data analytics ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions from the results.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, able to put themselves in another person’s perspective.
- 1-3 years of marketing or sales experience, ideally in a b2b environment
- Post-Secondary Education
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Sales or a related field
What you will receive in return
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.