Are you a relationship builder who has the drive to increase revenue? Do you have the financial savvy and influencing ability to analyze the market and deliver results?
An Account Manager expands TPD’s growth in terms of overall revenue, profitability, and captured market share. They ensure alignment between the company’s strategic goals and account expansion to meet or exceed company goals for growth. A successful Account Manager assists the Sales Director in formulating and executing overall sales and marketing plans and leads all sales activity on key accounts. The Account Manager communicates forecasts, competitive intelligence and market conditions to leadership.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Duties include working with key accounts to provide product solutions, developing new business, ensuring client satisfaction, and maintaining positive ongoing relationships.
- Will work with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account
- Requires the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers
What you bring to the table.
- Collaborative team player - works with internal & external stakeholders to achieve results
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Business Minded - Proactive results driven, meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to write and or collaborate on RFI, RFQ & RFP’s
- Exceptional Communication, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Agile - Ability to reprioritize based on customer need and urgency
- Systems & Virtual enablement - comfortable working with multiple online technologies, including VOIP, HubSpot CRM
3+ years Sales & Account Management with demonstrated results, preferably including 1+ years sales experience in a recurring revenue service model
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives your decision making & problem solving.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
What you get in return.
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TPD University
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Fast Paced, Innovative Environment
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.