Are you a mechanically-minded technician with hands-on experience in the semiconductor industry?
Are you looking for a great work environment, stable career path, and opportunities to grow and learn?
Our client, an Oregon-based pioneer in the semiconductor industry, has openings for Fabrication Technicians starting as soon as possible.
Candidates with WAFER PRODUCTION, METROLOGY, or PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY experience are Highly Desirable.
As a Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Operate & evaluate all process and metrology equipment within assigned area, upon successful completion of certification by trainer and engineer.
- Assure equipment meets all qualification and maintenance schedules as required by specification before processing product.
- Evaluate both product and qualification wafers through measurement and/or visual inspection. Responsible for accurate entry of that data into workstream system for assessment of processing using SPC controls.
The ideal Technician will have:
- No experience required!
- Must have basic computer skills needed to run automated process controls.
- Must be able to make calculations required for data entry to SPC controls, using a calculator as needed.
- Must be able to visually inspect wafers, pods, process tools, etc. for evaluation of processes.
- Must be able to read and comprehend specifications to achieve certifications required for technician duties.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team, supervisor, and support personnel to achieve productive goals while maintaining commitments to the safety and quality of the workplace.
- Highly qualified candidates (certified on RAT, proficient at STR processing, certified on toolsets, etc.) can be eligible for additional duties, such as Engineering Dispo Tech, Lead, Technician, etc.
As a Technician you will benefit from:
- $15-20 per hour.
- Hands-on training in the semiconductor industry.
- Growth opportunities.
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).