Are you a senior talent acquisition professional that is looking for a new and exciting opportunity to lead a team of high performing recruitment professionals as our strategic talent thought leader? TPD is currently seeking a seasoned and polished leader to join our team to champion our recruitment strategy while coaching and mentoring our recruitment team in delivering best practices and world-class solutions to our clients!
The Director of Recruiting will work at a strategic level to design and implement talent acquisition programs and processes that yield a strategic and well rounded recruitment team. Acting as a trusted advisor to business leaders, the position leads the delivery of workplace strategies that impact culture by driving integrated talent management, employee development, compensation alignment, performance management, and other initiatives.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Refine the division strategy, processes and procedures to achieve positive results.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruiting team.
- Ensure service delivery is in compliance with TPD's professional standards and state/provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as relationships with outside vendors.
- Plan and guide the development and implementation of recruitment strategies and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
- Lead key client sales and recruiting initiatives
What you bring to the table.
- Experience in all areas of Recruiting, with exposure to Employer Branding, Employee Engagement, Compensation and Incentive Programs, and Performance Management Programs
- Strong aptitude towards Sales and Marketing
- Proficient use of recruiting software to drive efficiencies in the recruiting process
- Highly analytical mindset focused on enhancing and improving processes
- 8+ Years in progressive talent acquisition management (both corporate and agency setting preferred)
- 5+ Years in business development
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or other relevant area
- CHRP, SHRM, or SPHR certificaton highly preferred
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.