Our client delivers state-of-the-art online health platforms that help organizations keep millions of employees present, productive and thriving. They are currently seeking a Director of Business Development to join their team. This individual will be working remotely within the mid-west USA (Flexible location: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri).
If you enjoy a strategic sales approach in a B2B setting and have the ability to guide longer sales cycles with larger clients, you will thrive in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be responsible for driving sales and business development activities efforts, including networking, generating sales leads, pursuing prospective clients, attending client meetings, drafting proposals and service agreements, and working with Account Managers to smoothly on-board new customers.
For instance, you will:
- Identify prospects and cold call into your target market’s employers
- Generate qualified in-person and virtual prospect meetings by phone and email
- Conduct a persuasive demonstration of the company's platform’s user experience
- Sell employee benefits/wellness solutions directly to employee benefits decision makers (i.e. C-suite, VP of Compensation and Benefits, Benefits Directors, Directors of Human Resources, Directors of Wellness, etc.)
- Tenaciously follow through and prioritize prospect needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Work with consultants and business partners in your assigned territory to identify and pursue employer opportunities
- Timely completion of sales administration activities (e.g. activity reporting, expenses, etc.)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory (2-3 days/month)
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to build solid, long-lasting relationships
- Ability to work remotely/distributed
- You must be self-motivated and extremely driven
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Very competitive base salary ($85K to 90K)
- Generous commissions
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- Opportunity for growth
- And more!
Interviews are taking place right away and cover letter is not required.
We look forward to receiving your resume.