Are you a hands-on, mechanically-inclined assembler looking for a great work environment, stable career path, and opportunities to grow and learn?
Are you looking for an organization that is focused on your long-term growth and development?
Our client, one of Oregon's leaders in the engineering, manufacturing, and materials management industry has openings for Mechanical and Electrical Assemblers. The Mechanical Assembler will use a variety of tools and equipment to assemble sub-units of tools based on drawing specifications.
As an Mechanical Assembler, you will benefit from:
- $16-18/hr to start with training-based increases.
- Lots of paid overtime if desired.
- Comprehensive individualized training program focused on personal and professional growth. Is there a job-related skill you are looking to learn? This organization will support that growth.
- Benefits after probation (medical/dental/vacation/etc.)
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be required to:
- Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components of a system.
- Use basic hand and power tools.
- Read numbers and measurements on drawings.
- Use mechanical drawings to fabricate and assemble components of a system.
- Perform both sub and final assembly.
- Maintain Safe and Clean work environment in a 5 S work system.
- No experience necessary! Fast learners with no prior assembly experience could be strong fits for the role.
- Previous experience reading mechanical assembly drawings.
- Previous experience adhering to Safety and Quality demands while working in a production facility.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities on a daily basis.
- Ability to work closely with a team of other assemblers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to engage in detailed work requiring continuous fine motor skills, some repetitive motion, use arms and hands in a steady form for long periods of time.
- Ability to hear, read, and speak English.
- Ability to see, read, and interpret drawings in English.
- Lifting a minimum of 15lbs. required.
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).