A dynamic and respected real estate finance, development, and management corporation, is urgently seeking a Mortgage Administrator / Conveyancer to join their growing team.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is an Award Winning and trusted 360 degree Real Estate company. With a distinct reputation, this family owned business has been in operation for over 25 years. They embody a business that promotes integrity and innovation in the multi-family residential Real Estate industry. A key player in the local community, this organization generously supports local initiatives and continues to stay current and committed to their customers and its employees.
What you'll be doing:
- Organize loan origination and mortgage documents
- Manage listing and transaction files, ensuring compliance with local, provincial and federal regulations, and compliance with corporate policies.
- Keep various company records, documents and contact data base organized
- Provides input to executive management on workload and performance
- Generate professional reports for clients and investors
- Organize databases and leads to produce concise marketing and follow up programs
- Prepare documents and contracts to be readily executed
- Maintain and update company website and company signage
What you bring to the table:
- Mortgage Administration experience
- Legal assistant / Conveyancing is an asset (not required)
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Accounting background and familiarity with simply accounting and trust account reconciliation is an asset
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and flexible
- Confident communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Mortgage Administration Experience will be an asset
- Social Media knowledge will be an asset
What you receive in return:
- Above average compensation ($60,000 to $75,000 depending on experience)
- Strong benefits package
- Room for career growth
- Supportive executive team
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away!
To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letters not required)
We look forward to reviewing your resume.