Are you an eager and agile finance professional that has the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, deliver on tight deadlines, and has a passion for the analytical side of accounting? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
The Accounting Assistant for TPD client will perform a wide range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions in Accounting Department. Everything from assisting our VP, Finance with year end reporting to collaborating with our team of Accountants to reconcile accounts and support our client's needs.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Process A/P and Post A/R receipts
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Providing soft collections support
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1-3+ years of experience in the Accounting function (with preference given to B2B service experience)
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting HIGHLY desired
- CPA not required, but an added bonus
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Strong computer skills – Word & Excel & accounting software
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives your decision making & problem solving.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TPD University
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Fast Paced, Innovative Environment
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply