Do you have a Class 5 with air brakes license?
Are you hardworking and reliable?
Then this is the job for you!
Our logistics client is located on Annacis Island and is looking for full time Shunt drivers to join their team on afternoons shifts, starting immediately.
This is a transit friendly location and great organization to work for with opportunities to grow & develop
Monday to Friday
Hours: Afternoons 3:30 p.m. - 12 a.m.
As a Shunt Driver, your duties would include:
- Safe and efficient movement of trailers in and out of yard
- Maintain routine communication with dispatch/yard control regarding the placement of trailers
- Loading & unloading of 50 pound boxes
- Working in the container with other warehouse staff
The ideal Driver will possess:
- Valid Class 5 drivers license with air brakes
- Driving experience and clean driving record
- 3 months Shunt and/or truck driving experience an asset
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift over 50lbs repetitively
- Thrive in a physically demanding & time sensitive atmosphere
Join the fantastic team as a Shunt Driver and benefit from:
- Competitive Compensation: Class 5: $20-23 per hour
- Benefits after 600 hours!
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit
- Transit accessible
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Fantastic team environment
To apply, submit your resume, no cover letter required. We would love to hear from you!