TPD's Managed Services Project Manager you will ensure the organization has the proper infrastructure and processes in place to deliver on client requirements. You will manage a collaborative team through the digital transformation of our ecosystem. As a member of the Business Process Outsourcing team, you will help provide our clients with greater operational flexibility allowing then to reallocate time and resources on their core competencies.
TPD is an international Business Process Outsourcing, HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Digital Transformation - Lead, manage and execute organizational changes required to meet TPD's Vision of being a virtually-enabled and tech-smart services company that is helping people succeed and helping organizations perform by providing Workforce and HR Solutions in North America.
- Consult with stakeholders to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department or project.
- Manage analysts, developers, engineers, programmers, technicians.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to various stakeholders on project status.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Client Focused & Results Driven Approach.
- Managed Services Background.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Understanding infrastructure management, systems analysis, data administration, network design.
- Supervisory experience.
- Project Management certification is an asset, but not required.
- Experienced with G-Suite (formerly Google Apps for Business) administration.
- Manage overall tech-ecosystem and integrate APIs between existing software applications.
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast paced environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem-solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results-driven, creative approach to problem-solving!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.