Our client, one of the most established private aviation companies in Western and Northern Canada, has a rare opening for an IT Project Manager to join their team in Richmond, BC.
You will analyze how the business operates, develop and implement IT project management processes, and oversee IT projects. You’ll need a strong attention to detail, a technical understanding (though tactical development skills are not required), and an ability to manage both long-term roadmap plans and day-to-day operations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Consult with stakeholders (internal and external) to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Manage and if required, assemble teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Allocate IT resources (personnel and budgetary) accordingly to ensure on-time, within budget project completion.
- Motivate, coach, and develop a talented team
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT team including service management/ ticket system, work assignment and providing regular reporting and updates to various stakeholders on project status.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Education in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is required.
- Experience in infrastructure management, systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience.
- Project Management certification is an asset, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows Servers, Active Directory, databases concepts, core Network/Cisco-Meraki technologies such as LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, and VPN, SDN, and Cyber-Security tools.
- Familiar with API management and integration of third party applications.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Room for career growth
- Job security
- Fair compensation $90K - $110K
- Strong benefits and free parking
- Work/Life balance
- Many long term supportive colleagues and managers
- And more!
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and innovative spirit, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We look forward to working with you.