Our client, a global leader of non-invasive orthopaedic products and services, is looking to hire a Business Development and Client Support Advisor to join their team.
This role is created due to growth in the Canadian market, and ample training is provided.
In this role you'll work closely with field sales in the management of strategic activities including opportunity management, quoting and ordering, meeting and education preparation, and follow-up. You'll provide “best in class” customer service support by assisting customers with product selection, returns and answering technical questions. You'll support sales and marketing teams in the development and management of key strategies and initiatives.
WHAT you'll be doing:
Field Sales Support
- Collaborate with field sales to develop and build rapport with key prosthetic accounts.
- Manage preparation and delivery of sales quotations.
- Coordinate and track all demo product ordering, delivery, and return/billing.
- Support Account Managers and marketing in preparation for educational events and initiatives.
- Collaborate with AM’s to provide follow up for purchases and educational events.
- Provide technical/clinical information and explanations to customers as needed.
- Processes customer orders received by phone and email. Maintains assigned customer base and sales team fully informed on order, shipping, and backorder status.
- Answers questions and provides assistance and support via phone or fax as needed.
- Provides customer base with product information, availability, and pricing immediately upon request.
- Verifies all product warranties and issues all authorizations for returns. Inputs information on respective database.
- Develop and maintain Canada focused reimbursement resources and services.
- Support Canadian customers in the preparation and monitoring of high dollar claims in collaboration with Americas reimbursement team.
- Support National Sales Manager in payer engagement strategy.
- Develop and manage master data for Canadian customers.
- Qualify and distribute new leads including end-user, renewals, conferences.
- Support AM’s in management of opportunity pipeline.
- Work with various Americas units in the development and implementation of new SalesForce based tools in Canada.
- Support National Sales Manager in the development and implementation of the Program
- Develop and assist in the execution of co-operative growth strategies with customers.
- Responds promptly to the needs of both the internal and external customer.
- Attend sales meetings, customer meetings, and industry conferences as needed.
- Maintains product and technical knowledge by actively participating in on-going training and development courses.
- Maintains professional relationships with internal and external customers. Effectively interacts with manufacturing, distribution, accounting, and other departments as needed.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office products (Windows, Word, Excel, and Access)
- Demonstrate collaborative team work with Sales Management, Academy, internal personnel, and distribution channels.
- Adheres to Company Core Values
WHAT you bring to the table:
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical, task and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a life science or business discipline
- Previous customer service, sales/marketing experience. Preferably in the medical device industry
- Highly motivated, proactive, organized, results oriented with a desire to be successful
- A skilled written and oral communicator
- Proven self-starter who has ability to work with detail
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment and flexible in their approach
- Superb project management skills
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%)
- Proficient computer skills including MS office Suite and Salesforce
WHAT you receive in return:
- Competitive compensation $60K to $80K
- RRSP matching
- Up to $5K/year for educational reimbursement
- Feel-good industry where you are helping better people's lives!
- Being a part of a global company
This is an immediate opening and interviews are taking place right away!
To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letters not required)
We look forward to reviewing your resume.