Are you experienced operating semiconductor manufacturing equipment?
Do you know wafer fabrication in and out?
Are you looking for a team-oriented, people-first environment with long-term growth?
Apply today - this is the place to grow your career in the semiconductor industry.
TPD is an industry leader in connecting employers and employees. We are currently looking for an experienced Equipment Maintenance Technician to join an international leader in the semiconductor field. Our client is looking to bring on an experienced leader to assist their ETCH equipment team.
The Equipment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on a wide range of assigned equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. This position will perform troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, gas, pneumatic, and cooling systems as needed, and will assist in continuous improvement and cost reduction efforts. The Equipment Maintenance Technician will support wafer fab production by meeting and exceeding tool availability and quality objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Perform non-routine corrective maintenance and in depth troubleshooting on area equipment.
- Work closely with counterparts in the equipment, production, and process groups to ensure that work is scheduled and prioritized to best support production while ensuring the quality of
- Provide a strong technical resource for tool and maintenance system improvement projects.
- Maintain certifications current for equipment, safety, and incident response.
- Track and report daily activities through verbal and written pass down.
What you are bringing to the table:
- 1- 2 years MFG Technician Equipment Owner wafer fab experience or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year degree electronics, industrial technology, equivalent military or similar
technical training required.
- Strong technical capability.
- Ability to troubleshoot system problems to board level required, component level preferred.
- Ability to analyze equipment schematics for advanced troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Experience on one, or both of the following tools preferred:
- AMAT P5000 equipment
- AMAT DPS equipment
- Novellus Gasonics asher equipment
- Lam 9600, 4400, 4500, DFM, XL
- Experience with any of the following tool sets a plus:
- KLA/Tencor Measurement Equipment.
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Ability and desire to learn and support additional toolsets.
- Ability to work any shift-compressed work-week schedule.
As a Technician, you will benefit from:
- Pay range of $20-$37/hr (dependent on experience).
- Benefits (health/dental/vision, paid time off).
- People-focused, team-oriented culture.
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).
Our job board has moved, please check us out here.