TPD is currently searching for an Outside Sales Representative to join an industry leading power rental solutions company for their Leduc, AB location. If you are hungry for a fresh and exciting opportunity, we would like to hear from you!
Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for increasing the organizations share of the temporary power rental and sale market by focusing on developing new accounts and rental and sale opportunities throughout the territory while ensuring customers are fully satisfied with their experience. This OSR success will be measured on the achievement of established territory goals and individual key performance indicators (KPIs) in the growth of; sales qualified leads (SQL’s), SQL value, client base, revenue, utilization, gross margin, referrals, and customer satisfaction and loyalty.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Prospecting, researching, and outreach to prospective new clients and accounts utilizing both inbound and outbound sales strategies.
- Presenting power solutions to clients that meet the demands of their project and creates a strong, lasting relationship with each client.
- Analyze and leverage customer loyalty and satisfaction to generate new business prospects.
- Research and understand key territorial initiatives that are taking place in your market that will require power solutions and understand submittal for business acquisition. (RFP, bidding, etc.)
- Implement a high-touch sales strategy that ensures client facing meetings, emails, and phone conversations that leads to client buy-in and loyalty.
- Identify opportunistic business opportunities within your territory that will further market share and market saturation.
- Build strong partnerships with the Inside Sales team, ensuring a streamlined and client-centric handoff. Support the Inside Sales team in client conversion and delivery of business promises.
- Assisting in "closing" and securing new business
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- An affinity to learn or already understand sales processes and tactics
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Proven ability to develop new business, as well as maintain existing clients
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- High business and commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with customers, suppliers, management and decision makers
- Able to make decisions and coordinate work based on information given by the customer
- High degree of professionalism and maturity
- Good written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction and accept responsibility
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong computer literacy is essential
- Able to work within Microsoft Suite effectively
- Familiar with salesforce software (Preferred, but we will TRAIN)
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly throughout the established Territory
- An understanding of electrical terminology within a commercial or industrial setting
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Generous, industry-leading compensation plan.
- Comprehensive health, medical, dental, and wellness benefits plan.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation.
- Quarterly company-paid team events.
- Annual company retreat – you always get a plus one.
- Opportunities to advance within a dynamic, growing company!
If you fit the bill for all of the above, we want to hear from you! We are looking to make our hiring decision rather quickly and interviews are happening now. We look forward to reviewing your talents soon!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.