Our client, a highly established market leader in the fire and security industry, has a rare opportunity for an Installation Supervisor to join their growing team in Burnaby. This position assists in planning, installing and commissioning security systems including computer equipment, networking, intrusion alarms, intercoms and CCTV while adhering to established internal and external guidelines. This position will also focus on customer satisfaction to ensure installation contracts are completed on time and in scope.
As an Installation Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Visit project sites in order to plan optimal installation strategies
- Supervise multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Supervise technicians and subcontractors by verifying time sheets, expenses reports, etc.
- Plan installations in order to forecast and meet revenue commitments
- Follow established health & safety procedures; report all accidents and hazards to the appropriate personnel
- Responsible for complying with company standards & procedures
- Work with Coordinator to maximize technician labor efficiency
To be successful you will need:
- Post-secondary education in a technical/technologist program or a related field
- Experience in the installation/servicing of security alarm systems and/or a service related-field such as HVAC or other Electric/Mechanical systems
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills along with experience in project management
- Effective communications skills with the ability to develop strong employee and customer relationships
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision in a progressive fast-paced environment
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary ($75K - $85K) plus 10% bonus
- Strong extended benefits
- Opportunity to grow
- RRSP Matching
- Company vehicle
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and innovative spirit, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We at TPD, look forward to working with you.