Our client, an exciting startup in the automotive buy and sell industry, has an excellent opportunity to join their leadership team for an experienced and extremely driven individual as their CEO.
The CEO will supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
Why join our team:
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit sharing and stock options
- Strong benefits package
- Opportunity to join a fast growing startup at the ground floor
- Relocation package available
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Requirements for the position include:
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position in the automotive or eCommerce industry
- Experience in sales and product development
- Strong leadership acumen
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MBA preferred
Interviews are taking place immediately! Don't hesitate, apply today