Founded in 1978, Beachcomber Hot Tubs is a leading manufacturer and retailer of Hot Tubs. Beachcomber is a progressive company that enhances the quality of life for its customers by making the world’s most comfortable and energy efficient hot tubs.
We are looking for a Claims Supervisor to join our team. This individual will be responsible oversees all aspects of Beachcomber Hot Tubs’ warranty/guarantee program(s). This includes full responsibility for the financial reporting, customer relations, maintaining proprietary guarantee software, upholding guarantee policies and tracking in-field product failures.
Are you seeking an opportunity that will support your growth and development in your career?
Are you interested in representing a quality product that you can put your name behind?
As a Warranty and Claims Administration Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Mentor and lead a team responsible for claims administration, guarantee registration and RMA process of defective parts to be returned to suppliers
- Monitor guarantee financial results and implement quality assurance improvements with the production team
- Monitor guarantee claims trends to identify abnormalities or training issues to be addressed by the production management and technical support teams
- Ensure that customer service standards for guaranteed administration and technical support team are maintained (i.e. speed of claims process, dealing with unusual claims)
- Primary contact and decision maker for escalated Guarantee Claims and authorization
- Interact with multiple departments involved in the administration of the guarantee including finance, sales, production, technical support, and customer care
To be successful you will need:
- Strong people leadership skills and the ability to lead, develop and mentor a team
- Previous experience in claims
- Exceptional customer support skills and prior experiencing overseeing the administration and processing of claims and warranty procedures
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage a team to deliver on service standards and meet defined deadlines
- Excellent computer and administrative skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other financial reporting programs
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Industry leading education, training and mentorship program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Hot Tub Discount Purchase Program
- Represent a world leader in Home Health and Wellness
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, kindly submit your resume, cover letters not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.