Originally founded in 1979, our client is the premier solutions organization serving the microelectronics, pharmaceutical, high vacuum and R&D industries.
If you are a highly skilled Production Manager preferably experienced with ERP systems. This is the opportunity for you!
We offer competitive compensation, full benefits as well as an open and honest company culture that encourages growth and development
Role & Responsibilities include:
- · planning and organizing production schedules in ERP system
- · monitor and adjust labor resource capacity to meet demand
- · report daily /weekly production plan to management
- · Keep sales staff appraised of production schedules to ensure on time completion
- · assessing project and resource requirements
- · estimating, negotiating on budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- · ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- · determining quality control standards
- · overseeing production processes
- · managing production fabricators and CNC operators
- · re-negotiating timelines or schedules as necessary
- · working closely with procurement in selecting and purchasing of materials
- · organizing repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- · organizing relevant training sessions
- · track and communicate shop supply needs to prevent stock out
- · track production team hours and billable hour to jobs
Key skills for production managers
- · Organization and efficiency
- · Project management
- · Leadership and interpersonal
- · Problem solving
- · Technical skills
- · IT and numerical
- · Communication
- · Team working
- · Experience working in ERP systems
If this sounds like an opportunity made for you, complete the form and feel free to give us a call to follow up on your submission at (503) 912 4633. We are excited to hear from you soon!
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of TPD's core values.