Our client, a busy distribution center, has many exciting opportunity for warehouse associate's to join their established and expanding team for temporary assignment.
The ideal candidate has experience receiving stock, keeping, order picking, packing and shipping activities. Also responsible for housekeeping and related quality assurance activities.
- Handle all incoming shipments.
- Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into the companies computer system.
- Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
- Place received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocate and consolidate material and notify management of new bon/table locations.
- Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assemble & hold orders).
- Prepare bills of lading and express receipts.
- Inspect condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
- Pull stock and return it to the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier.
- Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
- Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves and tables as needed.
- Administer preventative maintenance programs to delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
- Pump pallet truck and movable stair case experience
- Basic computer skills
- Steel Toed Boots are required
- RF scanner experience an asset
- Must pass a criminal background check
Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds.
Employee required to use hand tools.
Full-time hours, Days, afternoons, evenings
Weekly pay via direct deposit
Opportunity to gain valuable warehouse experience
We are accepting resumes and conducting interviews immediately for this position. Cover letters are not required. Feel free to call us at 1-888-685-3530-ext 304 to follow up on your application.