Our client, a leading corporate branding company, currently has a rare opportunity for a Creative Director to join their team.
Find out why there are so many long term employees here.
As a Creative Director, you will be the creative lead working with marketing Supervisor, Creative Designer, Copywriter, Market Analyst and the Sales team. You will plan advertising, oversee the creative process and give guidance to the creative team.
As the Creative Director, your responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and execute strategy, marketing promotional plans, budgets and reporting
- Manage the 4P’s of marketing: Product, Pricing, Positioning, and Promotions.to support revenue growth
- Implement strong internal communication strategies
- Evaluate and report on the ROI for marketing initiatives
- Drive implementation of best practices and lean practices within the department
To be successful you will need:
- 5+ years of relevant design experience with each of B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience leading a creative team
- Proven experience developing, implementing, and measuring effectiveness of new marketing strategies (traditional and digital)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience in entering new markets
- Demonstrated ability to manage external resources
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits
- 3 weeks vacation
- Opportunity to lead a strong creative team
- Leadership team that is innovative and driven to push the company forward
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume!
We thank you for your interest.