Our client, a leading corporate branding company, currently has a rare opportunity for a Communication and Social Media Specialist to join their team.
Find out why there are so many long term employees here.
The Communication and Social Media Specialist is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in support of the overall marketing plan. S/he is responsible for planning, executing and measuring all social media marketing efforts on a day-to-day basis to increase brand equity and online awareness.
As a Communication and Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Execute online marketing strategy goals (Keyword analysis, meta tags, social media optimization, video marketing, etc)
- Produce online marketing reports (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Create and maintain an up to date social media communication calendar
- Act as a main point of contact for all social media outlets and public relations
- Conduct market research
- Moderate and oversee our presence on relevant social media websites
- Develop content that is relevant to client and customer needs
To be successful you will need:
- Understanding of corporate communication including, public relations, SEM, SEO, and online marketing
- Proven success in online social-network marketing, blogging and blogger relations, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and online advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to write and edit press releases
- Experience with copy editing and writing
- Experience with web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics)
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- Supportive team
- Gym (on site)
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume!
We thank you for your interest.