Our client, a non-profit organization that trains, governs, and regulates professionals in the accounting field has an opportunity for a Campus Recruiter (1 Year Contract) to join their team. The organization's primary mission is to protect the public by enforcing the highest professionalism and ethical standards. This governing body is recognized internationally for bringing superior financial expertise, strategic thinking, business insight, and leadership to organizations.
The purpose of the Campus Recruiter position is to successfully execute the rollout, administration, and recruitment of a certificate program to post-secondary institutions (PSI's) within BC.
The Campus Recruiter position has 3 key responsibilities:
- Recruiting prospective students to an accounting certificate program by providing information to individuals or groups. The Campus Recruiter will educate students on the benefits of the certificate program for their future careers.
- This individual will become a subject matter expert in an accounting certificate program and will work closely with program administrators at post-secondary institutions to efficiently roll out the program. This individual will build strong relationships with key stakeholders at post-secondary institutions to clarify information about the program.
- Work with other members of the Communications Department to provide assistance on projects and activities for events and recruitment/business development departments.
To qualify for this position, you will need:
- Strong business acumen with a background in Human Resources, Marketing, Business Management, or other related fields
- Previous recruitment experience
- Process oriented mindset
- Project management experience
- Strong relationship building skills
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary ($60,000 - $75,000)
- Opportunity to build a wide network within post-secondary institutions
- Opportunity to work with an organization that is flexible and offers work/life balance
Interviews are taking place soon - to apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letters not required).
We look forward to reviewing your resume!