Our client, one of the Top Employers in Canada and a leader in the Industrial Chemicals field, has a rare opportunity for a Product Manager to join their team.
This role can be based out of Alberta or BC.
This Product Management role is a blend of Marketing and Procurement functions and includes the following responsibilities:
- The “supplier relationship manager” identifies and provides reliable and competitive supply of products for our target markets.
- Responsible for the ongoing market development and sustained profitable growth of their product portfolio.
- Central role in working very closely with the company's sales force team and balancing company objectives, customer requirements and supplier expectations.
- The champion in knowing his/her key products and markets.
- A champion in effectively launching new product supplier additions and product lines across the company.
- Builds strong ties and relationships with the sales force on the basis of trust and credibility and collaborative cooperation between each other.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in industrial chemical product management
- Experience analyzing markets and developing marketing plans
- Previous experience in sales
- Post secondary education in Science or Business related field
- A willingness to travel overnight, up to 40% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage and influence others
Find out why this organization is a Top Employer!
Join this company and benefit from perks such as:
- Company vehicle
- Pension Plan
- Room for career growth
- Fair compensation with annual reviews ($75K to $90K)
- Supportive managers
- Job security
- and more
Interviews are taking place right away and cover letters are not required.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to reviewing your resume.