Our client, a leader in commercial safety and security, has an opportunity for a dynamic Service Sales Representative to join their team in Winnipeg.
The Security Solutions Sales Representative's main responsibility is to secure new clientele with service contracts for their commercial spaces.
Are you seeking an opportunity that will support your growth and development in your career?
Are you interested in selling a quality service that you can put your name behind?
If so, apply today! Interviews are taking place as soon as possible.
As the Service Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Obtains sales by developing new accounts, following up on company-generated leads and servicing the existing customer base.
- Travels to, and visits premises, completes surveys, determines customer objectives/requirements, and designs a system through security consultation that will best meet the needs of the customer and the particular site.
- Prepares and presents quotes, and follows up on quotes by telephone and/or in person to obtain the sale/order.
- Follows established procedures in closing of the sale that includes reviewing the terms and conditions of the agreement with the customer, and completing all necessary documentation.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of security products/services.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous sales experience (ideally in the security industry)
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritize, and multi-sell across all platforms
- Positive and professional attitude with a willingness to learn, adapt, and strengthen overall skill set
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive base salary plus strong commission
- Bonus incentives
- Company vehicle
- Benefits package
- Reputable brand
- Room for growth and career development
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, kindly submit your resume, cover letters not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.