The office of the President is currently looking to add a very unique and once in a career opportunity for the right person. As the Executive HR Consultant to the President, you are a resilient and detailed professional, dedicated to executing initiatives on the behalf of the President with a high degree of professionalism and poise. The Executive HR consultant will act as the President's go to person in all areas hand be able to succeed and perform in C-Level situations. Spark, organization, and the overall ability to simply #GSD is a MUST.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US?:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Devising and maintaining systems and records, including data management
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Travelling with the president to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining inboxes and making appointments
- Follows up on contacts made by the President and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets
- Taking on some of the President's responsibilities and working more closely with management
- Subject Matter Expert on all things Human Resources
- Deputizing for the President, making decisions and delegating work to others in the President's absence
- Being involved in decision-making processes
- Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating the President's outreach activities
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2-4 years experience in an executive level support position. Support at a Presidential level is highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management or Human Resources
- Business Acumen - This role is much more than an Executive Assistant. This person will execute the President's strategy and act as an extension of the Presidential office. A keen eye for business and strategy is a must. An entrepreneurial mindset and approach is required.
- Professionalism, accuracy, discretion, confidentiality and flexibility are key role requirements
- Work to high standards using judgement & initiative to ensure that appropriate standards are met and high quality results are achieved
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- TPD University
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.