Are you a resilient and customer-centric professional who has the ability to manage the needs of both your consumer and your organization? Are you a customer-first problem solver that can identify compromises that build brand ambassadors while still obtaining organizational directives? If you said yes, keep reading!
The Customer Success Representative will act as a liaison between our clients and the organization in an effort to ensure a world-class experience and adherence to our delivery standards. While ensuring terms and conditions are fulfilled by both parties, the Customer Success Representative will act as an unbiased conduit, focused on delivering results that meet the needs of our clients and our company.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US?:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open-door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Administers the onboarding process focusing on successful setup and management of new client engagements. The Customer Success Representative will ensure a smooth and timely onboarding takes place and that the client’s initial experience with TPD is first class.
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Work effectively with other members of the team
- Push yourself and the team by recognizing and suggesting areas of improvement
- Customer interactions must be handled with diplomacy and tact
- Individual must be able to gauge the customer's technical ability and communicate with them in appropriate technical or nontechnical language in a non-condescending manner
- Participates and provides input as a member of the corporate team.
- Process Credit checks on new clients
- Manage customer credit files
- Contact Service Delivery Teams or clients for outstanding invoices
- Handle problem accounts, work with collection agent & manage small claims
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Strong in customer relations
- Excellent telephone skills
- Decision-making skills and ability to troubleshoot issues with customers
- A/R Experience an asset
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER?:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.