Our client, a leader in the integrated security industry, is seeking a Service Manager / Dispatcher to join their growing team. If you are an experienced Service Manager with a knowledge of the security industry, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
What you can expect from the position:
- Strong compensation package
- Strong benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- Stable, reputable employer
Requirements for the role:
- Proficient skills in common software, MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a dynamic, changing environment with the ability to manage multiple service teams
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A collaborative problem solver with strong communication and customer service focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible to move seamlessly between selling, scheduling & troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in the Security or Locksmith industry
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage all duties and responsibilities related to the Service Department of a Security Integration Business including dispatching 4-5 technicians.
- Responsible for scheduling service calls, small upgrades and refits (larger project work is handled by our project division.)
- Vehicle Fleet Reports and reporting
- Working with Accounting to ensure all service orders are completed and invoiced on time.
Interviews are taking place immediately, so please apply right away with your resume! (Cover letters not required)
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality are part of our core values.
We at TPD thank you for your interest.