Do you desire a great work environment, stability, and longevity?
Our client, one of Oregon's leaders in the engineering, manufacturing, and materials management industry, has openings for technical assemblers and machine operators. Candidates with HE LEAK (helium) and POLY TUBE experience are Highly Desirable.
As an Assembler, your responsibilities will include:
- Operate hand and power tools
- HE Leak and Poly Tube experience
- Work with plastic materials
- Minor equipment set up in assigned area
- Interpret drawings, review production data, perform tests and/or quality checks on assembled units
Machine operator's responsibilities include:
- Putting pipe/tubing and plastic components into the machine, clamp it all together, running machines
- Reading/interpreting blueprints and drawings
- Using measuring devices and performing QA
- Troubleshooting machine
The ideal Assembler or Machine Operator will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word and Excel skills (MRP experience would be an asset)
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous related work experience
- CNC experience would be helpful for machine operating position
As an Assembler or Machine Operator you will benefit from:
- Above average pay ($15-20 per hour)
- Lots of paid overtime if desired
- 10-15% shift differential bonuses
- Growth opportunities
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).