Are you an analytical and agile finance expert that has the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, while guiding and leading a team of top-performing accounting professionals to deliver exceptional results? Are you eager to take on new challenges, implement new processes and systems, and execute lean strategies that yield new efficiencies and revolutionize how a company delivers accounting and finance practices? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
The Financial Controller for TPD will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies, procedure & system. The successful candidate for this integral role will be a strong people leader who has the ability to manage and implement new systems that leverage efficiency and that streamline our reporting and reconciliation process.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide strategic direction to the Executive team as it pertains to the accounting function of both internal and external accounting operations
- Identify and implement a new and efficient ERP system that will allow for a more cloud-based and streamlined accounting function
- Manage accounting operations including A/R, A/P, Payroll & G/L
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements & regulatory reporting
- Develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls & improve efficiency
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements
- Prepare information for year-end and coordinate audit or review engagement process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Cash flow and Benefits Management
- Financial and business analysis, forecasting, and modeling
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Senior-level accounting and corporate finance reporting and analysis skills
- Business acumen and strong understanding of accounting impact on an organization
- Systems enablement, indicating expert use of multiple accounting software and the ability to discern the best system for different organizations
- Leadership courage, can lead, coach, mentor, and develop and team of high performers
- Strong Communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with both internal and external clients and stakeholders
- 10+ years progressive experience in Accounting and Finance at a corporate level
- 2-3 years of experience in a leadership position within the finance function'
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other applicable degree program
- CPA designation required
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives your decision making & problem solving.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results driven, creative approach to problem solving!
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- TPD University
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Flexible Work Environment
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Fast Paced, Innovative Environment
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply