Our client, a full-service hardware company, is currently looking for an Installer to join their team. This is a full-time position.
Monday-Friday schedule, with an excellent pay of $24/hour.
Your main responsibilities as an Installer would be,
- Reading and interpreting shop drawings, blueprints, or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures, as applicable
- Measuring and marking guidelines to be used for installations, as applicable
- Installing, repairing and servicing specialty products and/or interior prefabricated products such as doors, windows, using hand and power tools
You maybe required to work on orders outside the city, and require to stay there overnight.
Safety is priority. You must,
- Follow direction and instruction from supervisor
- Follow all safety policies on and off site
What the position offers:
- Excellent pay, $24/hr
- Opportunity to gain extensive experience in the field
- Benefits upon being offered a permanent role
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- Experience installing a range of products
- Strong background in the door, hardware, and building industry
- Always treat customers and co-workers with dignity and respect
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Must be able to work effectively in a team-based collaborative environment
- Work safely and responsibly to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Willing to travel as required
If you or anyone you know maybe suitable for this position, please apply today and let's chat further! We are currently shortlisting candidates, as the position can start immediately.