Our client, an established leader in the metal manufacturing industry, is experiencing massive growth and is looking for THREE experienced full-time Press Brake Operators to join their team. Day and Swing shifts available.
If you have experience bending metal, working with CNC machines, and are looking for a team that is respectful and fun to be a part of….APPLY NOW!
In this role you will be working on a press brake machine, bending metal according to the specifications and blueprints.
Why join the team?
- Hourly wage-$16-$22/hour
- Growth opportunities
- Health Benefits and 401k
- Great corporate culture (Social Gatherings, concerts, BBQ’s, etc)
- Set schedules and opportunity for OT
- $10K bonus on the 10th anniversary
- And MUCH more!
Press Brake Operator Job Responsibilities
- Setup and run manual and CNC press brake equipment
- Designs and forms metal using multi-axis press brakes
- Reviews drawings, blueprints, and set up sheets to verify specifications and conduct quality control inspections
- Operate and provide daily maintenance of press brake machinery and other tools
- Exercise sound judgement to prioritize work assignments and promote efficiency
Press Brake Operator Requirements
- 2+ years experience operating press brakes or CNC machinery
- 1+ years experience reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Strong basic math skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Physically capable of standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching regularly
- Physically capable of regularly lifting and moving 50-100 lbs
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required). We encourage you to follow up on the status of your application by calling TPD at 503-208-7359.
TPD will not share your information with anyone outside of our firm without your approval as privacy and confidentiality is one of TPD's core values.